Friday, August 31, 2012

Top Ways To Boost Hair Volume With Menkoi

Are you craving big hair? Alot of girls and guys do if you are interested in having a explosive looking hairstyle. Here are a few tips for you and how to achieve the hair you want!


1. Blow dry upside down

Blow drying your hair upside down is the best way to volumes your hair. However, after straightening, it can flatten it out. So, the other trick is to use Menkoi Waxes. Grab a small amount of Menkoi Matte Wax, rub it into your fingers, rub it into your hair, and then blow dry your hair upside down. I promise you will see volume in your hair and will last pretty much all day!



2. Try a new volumizing product

There’s a big world of products out there devoted to big hair! A few reader faves:

Menkoi Powder Puff


Menkoi Voluming Waxes and Elixir


3. Sleep with damp hair

By far my favorite volumizing trick because it’s conducive to 1) lying down and 2) dream of a Hot F$@K.
Here is Menkoi's Tip.

Use Menkoi healing Elixir every night. It acts as a deep conditioner that you leave in your hair overnight. You will wake up refreshed with poofy hair!




“I tend to have the best luck when I sleep on damp hair fanned out behind me across the pillow. I look like Medusa when I wake up, but a little coaxing and I’m nice and bouffant!”
– Alison
“The best way for me to get volume in my hair is by sleeping in wet hair. Its slightly unruly, but VERY volumized. Then I wake up, hot roll it, and I have pretty good hair for the day.”
— Sarah
May your hair always be big, badass and full of volume to spare! :) 

(credits to makeup and beauty blog for some content..I do not own of course)








No comments:

Post a Comment