Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Menkoi Creative clay review


So I decided to get a haircut, like really short. I just wanted a cleaner cut and something different so I got this. This hairstyle is Jisung’s hair from Protect my Boss drama. If I spike up the front, it’s the same hairstyle as Park Min Woo from Flower Boy Ramen Shop. I shaved the sides off and got the middle permed. It’s clean and sharp and I like it but at times I miss my old hair. Kinda unique since not many people would do it.
I used MENKOI clay wax this time not the organic one
I actually like both waxes. I feel like I get a different hairstyle when I use them. It’s because one of the wax is a softer wax feel while the clay wax has a hard feel to it. I like the strong feel but I feel like I get a better hairstyle with the organic one.
Style: 9.5/10
Smell: 10/10 (It’s a clay wax but it smells really good)
Hold: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment