Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Menkoi Matte Wax Review



My video won’t upload so here is my MENKOI organic wax review.
So one of my followers asked for my address and told me he would send me wax. I thought it was one of those scams so I didn’t follow through until Han told me it wasn’t a scam in tinychat one day and she loves the wax.  Ani and Peter tried the wax and they like it as well. I like my hair to be perfect even when it’s windy. This wax is a bit on the weak side but it holds pretty good. After I wax it how I like it, I hairsprayed it. For those who want my hairstyle, you have to understand that I have a slight perm. It looks like this http://abstruseness.tumblr.com/post/14385182639 when I air dry it. This wax is organic and it smells so good. My hair smells like strawberries until I end up putting on hairspray. This product is perfect except a bit harder would be nice and he told me he’s working on a clay wax right now. Oh yeah, this works a lot better than Gatsby.
Style: 10/10
Smell: 10/10
Hold: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment